NEOT(NEO of Things) is a blockchain project to manage IoT devices with decentralized manner. It won rank 29th in NEO's Global Developer Competition. [Learn More]
Carry Battle is a blockchain card game and is going live soon. It won Technical Effects Big Award in 1st NEO Blockchain Game Developer Competition. [Learn More]
Neunity is a framework providing the toolset and workflow to increase the development effiency for NEO Smart Contracts (SC) and C# Dapps.[Learn More]
Asymmentropy is a mechanism to cloak user behavior during certain period on blockchain. Very helpful to avoid dispute on PoS based blockchains. Already won two awards.[Learn More]
|NEOT||NEO's Global Developer Competition (by NEO & Microsoft)||29th out of 400+ global teams|
|Carry Battle||1st NEO Blockchain Game Developer Competition||Technical Effects Big Award|
|Devourer||1st NEO Blockchain Game Developer Competition||Nominee Award|
|Asymmentropy Lottery||1st NEO Blockchain Game Developer Competition||Nominee Award|
|Asymmentropy||CoZ Competition #3||Global #6 ($8k USD)|
|Community Database||Elevate Hackathon, Toronto||25th position|
Blockchain game Carry Battle won Technical Effects Big Award in 1st NEO Blockchain Game Developer Competition.
Members are hacking during Elevate Techfest 2018, Toronto.
Technology exchange with China Mobile Research Institute in Beijing.
Liqing and Max as the speakers of Blockfest in U. of Toronto.
- Indepth knowledge of distributed ledger technology and consensus algorithms. Practitioner of Ethereum/NEO/ONT Dapps.
- 8-year exp. in leading mobile/web application developer team
- Holder of Stanford machine learning/deep learning certifications. Advanced knowledge about DNN/CNN.
- 9+ years experience senior full-stack software developer. Solid skills in 3D knowledge - Unity3D, OpenGL, Cocos2dx, design architecture and design pattern.
- Experience in data structures, algorithms and all phases of the project life cycle: user specifications, design, development, QA, implementation and testing
- Expert in game producing, especially in design and user experience.
- More than 10 million active users.
- Over 15-year experience in game industry.
- Rich project experiences always with unique views and creative ideas.
- Blockchain expert. Indepth knowledge and success investor of the cryptocurrency market.
- Serving major bank Canada. Generate requirements for the purpose of app development.
- Holder of ITIL and BMC Certifications
- 10 years experience of enterprise application development in Canadian financial industry and Content Material Publishing industry.
- Experience in developing NEO/ONT dApps for industry realization with distributed ledger technologies.
- Experience in Ethereum development.
- Expert iOS and Java programmer including distributed system technologies.
- Front end experience with Bootstrap, AngularJS, etc.
- Blockchain expert with hands-on experience in developing NEO/Ethereum smart contract.
- Senior iOS Development Consultant. Proven Skills in designing mobile app.
- Certified Practitioner of Scaled Agile Framework.
- Unity expert with beyond 5+ years experience
- Senior engineer in Android and iOS platform.
- Good at math and physics
- Skillful in designing mobile app with great user experience.
- Years overall experience of product management, especially in localization&game industry.
- Strong working knowledge of localization&game cycle and understanding of quality assurance practices.
- 2-year experience in film production.
- 8-year experience in game production.
- Designer of many PC and mobile games.
- Advanced skills in Unity, cocos2d, 3Dmax, maya, etc.
- Advanced data analytics, NLP, ML/DL skills such as CNN, RNN, LSTM, etc.
- 17 years of experience to implement solutions/applications for the financial, telecom and government agency.
- 6+ years experience as Senior Mobile Development Consultant.
- Certified Machine Learning, from Stanford University
- NEO smart contract. Cryptocurrency investor and blockchain specialist.
- Expertise in all phases of SDLC, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Strong knowledge for BI, Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, Scala, Yarn, Data Lake, Oozie, Hive, etc.